SIGN UP FOR OUR HVAC PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE AGREEMENT
EQUIPMENT DISCOUNT. REGULAR VISITS.
SAVE 10% ON ALL FUTURE HVAC REPAIRS!
Regular maintenance can significantly reduce the necessity for costly repairs, and can extend the life and improve the efficiency of your AC and Heating systems. With proper maintenance, you can have peace of mind that your system will last for years to come and will also provide GREAT savings on your monthly utility bills. Just like changing the oil in your car periodically, your air conditioning system demands the same level of care. With proper maintenance, you can have peace of mind that your system will last for years to come and will also provide GREAT savings on your monthly utility bills. At AUSCO AIR we offer quality full HVAC maintenance services to keep your home comfortable year-round.
Ausco Air’s 5 Star Preventive Maintenance Service Agreements are competitively priced and offer the maintenance services necessary to ensure that your Air Conditioning and Heating systems remain efficient and in working order year-round. At only $189 a year, our 5 Star Preventive Maintenance Service Agreement provides two yearly system tune-ups and professional cleanings*, and Priority Customer status. As a Priority Customer, you will receive priority scheduling for emergency service AND 10% saving on all repairs.
Yearly Cooling Tune-Up
- Clean condenser coil and check for damage (WATER ONLY)
- Clean debris from inside of condenser
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Test Compressor and motors for proper voltage
- Check and lubricate blower and condenser fan motors (if required)
- Clear condensate drain
- Remove debris from emergency pan (if equipped)
- Check float switch operation and accuracy
- Inspect accessible plenums and ducts for air leaks or damage
- Inspect air filters
Yearly Heating Tune-Up
- Clear condensate drains
- Test emergency heat (heat pumps)
- Test defrost cycle (heat pumps)
- Check refrigerant pressures (heat pumps)
- Test compressor and motors for proper voltage and amp draw (heat pumps)
- Check and lubricate condenser fan (if required)(heat pumps)
- Inspect and clean heat exchanger and burners
- Test for natural gas leaks (gas furnaces)
- Test for carbon monoxide (gas furnaces)
- Test thermostat operation and accuracy
- Inspect accessible plenums and ducts for air leakage or damage
- Inspect air filters (does not include media filters, cleaning electronic air cleaners, or UV lights)
Ask Us About the Latest HVAC System Rebates
Free second opinions on competitor quotes!